Why Choose Us?
If your door handle is faulty it might lock you out if it breaks, so if your upvc door or plastic door handle is becoming loose or pulling apart, then you need a locksmith to replace it.
When our customers phone they say things like:
- My upvc door handle wont lift to lock
- My upvc door handle has broken off
- My upvc door handle wont lift up
- My upvc door handle is broken and cant open the door
Sometimes when it seems that the handle is broken because it wont lift up or press down, its not the handle its the multi point lock mechanism that’s faulty and not letting the handle operate.
- Upvc door locking mechanism problems
- Upvc door wont open
- Upvc door with a broken mechanism
- Upvc door lock mechanism sticking
Communal entrance door handles experience a lot of wear and tear because of the amount of people that use them, so be sure to let your landlord know if you’re experiencing difficulties with the communal entrance door lock or communal entrance handles, then they can send someone to fix the problem.
Ideally Graham Towler Locksmiths would be the right choice because we won’t have to go shopping for stock, we have all the locks and handles on the van and if any spare keys need cutting or duplicating we can cut them in the van, from 1 extra key to 1000.
If you’re main entrance door on your house has been there for 10-years or more then there is a high probability that in the future you may experience problems due to wear and tear on the lock or the cylinder. When we come to your home to replace or fit a lock we can change it like for like because we stock all the sizes of locks and cylinders including brass, satin or chrome metal finishes.
If you’re locked out because you have lost your key, we can come to your home straight away and pick the lock and get you back into your home, if you have a spare key in the house you might not want to change the lock. However if you have lost you’re keys for the following reasons you may want us to change the locks.
- Left your key in the lock when you went to work
- Lost your key in the drive or street near your home
- Had your bag lost or stolen with contents that have your phone number or address
- Or even if you have no idea where you lost your keys, your insurance company may expect you to change your lock if only to rule out the chance that a stranger may have your keys and know where you live.
If you have moved into a new home, have you replaced the locks. The police and the insurance companies recommend that you always replace the external door locks when you move house.
The people moving out of your new home may be honest, but who knows where all the copy keys are that they have given to friends and neighbours are. We can replace your locks and cut extra keys whilst at your house, to give you peace of mind.